Promoting Academic Student Success (PASS) is a program that facilitates the retention, academic success, holistic development and timely graduation of all underrepresented students at WSU, through academic support services, educational and cultural programming, interpersonal relationships and mentoring.
By participating in PASS, students will be able to:
- Appreciate other students from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrate accountability for their learning experiences and academic success
- Identify key university resources that will assist them in their retention and graduation
- Effectively practice developmental skills such as time management, study skills and career planning
- Create relationships with a network of peers, faculty and staff on campus
For more information, contact the Office of Diversity and Inclusion at (316) 978-3034.