The next Food For Fines will take place Sept. 1-3. Food for Fines is a monthly initiative supporting the Shocker Support Locker that also provides students a cheaper opportunity to pay parking citations. Parameters for this initiative include but are not limited to:
- Any person with a current WSU ID is eligible.
- Up to two citations may be forgiven per semester.
- Only citations $50 or less are eligible.
- Donate seven food items per $0-$30 ticket.
- Donate 14 items per $31-$50 ticket.
- Citations cannot be older than two months.
- The parking quiz must be completed during each donation period.
- Only the Current Donation Form can be used.
For more information and the Food For Fines schedule, visit the website below.