Annual Non-Teaching Employee Performance Evaluations for 2022-2023 are still accessible to managers to complete the mid-review step of the myPerformance evaluation cycle. Mid-review should be completed by 11:59 p.m. Sept. 30.
The 2022-2023 review period began March 1, 2022, and ends on Feb. 28, 2023. Managers should update/add content regarding expectations, competencies and goals for the current review period, then meet with their employees to review and provide an updated copy of the evaluation.
For more information, including myPerformance training, quick reference guides and other resources, visit wichita.edu/myPerformance.
- Managers have unlimited access to update and edit content on evaluations in myPerformance evaluations until the Employee Self-Evaluation begins on Jan. 16, 2023.
- Managers can add co-planners during this step. A co-planner is someone who has managed a portion of the employee’s work assignment during the evaluation period.
- Remember to submit after saving every time you update a myPerformance evaluation. Direct reports will not be able to see the information, and you will still have access to their evaluation until Jan.16, 2023, even after selecting submit.
- Direct reports will not be able to access their 2022-2023 myPerformance evaluation until the Employee Self-Evaluation step beginning Jan.16, 2023. This is why it’s important that you provide them with a copy, for reference throughout the year, when you meet with your employee at the September 2022 to review.
- Need a copy of a past performance evaluation? Check the box that says, “Show completed and expired tasks,” then “Search.” After selecting the evaluation, you’ll have to option to print/save to a PDF.
- myPerformance Training is available as an online module through myTraining and includes a condensed “myTraining for Managers” version.