Join the Kansas SBDC for no-cost small business webinars.
- Startup and Start Right: Protect all your hard work by starting your business legally. Learn how to quickly startup in just 10 steps. Noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday, June 1.
- DBE/MBE/WBE Certification: Minority & Women-Owned Business Certification allows diverse businesses to compete for real-time business opportunities from private corporations to government agencies. 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday, June 8.
- Lending 101: Do you want a business loan? This webinar offers insights from a former banker to help you understand what lenders require, the loan application process, and how a lender decides on a loan request. Noon to 1 p.m. Tuesday, June 14.
- Social Media – Where to Start? This webinar will cover the basics of promoting your business on social media. Noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday, June 15.
- Hiring 101: Have you been operating your business on your own and realized you need help? Join us to understand the steps to hiring your first employee. Noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday, June 22.
- Unemployment Tax: Understanding Regulations: Presenter Ly Tran with KDOL will provide an overview of the Kansas unemployment tax requirements. Noon to 1 p.m. Thursday, June 23.