As we continue to co-exist with COVID-19, it’s important to remember best practices for remaining safe for ourselves and those around us.
Wichita State continues to provide the following preventative services:
- Vaccinations and boosters:
- Walk-in Student Health Services in the YMCA/Student Wellness Center 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Walk-in Koch Arena with Sedgwick County Wednesdays 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Walk-in Student Health Services in the YMCA/Student Wellness Center 9am-4pm Monday through Friday.
- In addition, WSU’s Molecular Diagnostics Lab at 4174 S. Oliver is still providing free COVID-19 PCR collection and testing through the end of June. Staring July 1, MDL will offer COVID-19 PCR testing, for a fee. Learn more at the Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory website.
Masking while indoors on campus is still strongly recommended, as is proper hand washing and staying home when sick.
Thank you for your continued diligence.