Employees enrolled in 2023 coverage through the State Employee Health Plan can earn a premium discount worth $480 annually and HSA/HRA rewards dollars up to $500 per year just by participating in and logging healthy activities throughout the year.
Take advantage of February HealthQuest events:
- 2023 HealthQuest program overview video & quiz: You can earn five credits for watching this video and completing the short quiz.
- Learning modules: You can earn up to 10 credits by completing on-demand learning modules in the HealthQuest portal. There are many different topics to choose from.
- EAP on-demand trainings: You can earn up to 10 credits combined by completing EAP on-demand trainings that you can access through the HealthQuest portal and attending EAP webinars (max one credit per day).
- Marathon Health chronic condition management programs: You can earn up to 10 credits by participating in and completing the criteria of the Marathon Health chronic condition management programs to earn five credits each toward your program goal.
- Diabetes self-management, education and support program (DSMES) (five credits).
- Healthy Hearts program (five credits).
Take advantage of some of the on-demand and online options to earn HealthQuest credits:
As part of the Marathon Health HealthQuest portal, the Healthwise portal offers tons of information about 26 topics providing a basic overview along with any medical testing and treatment options available for each topic. Check out Healthwise here.
We’ll be publishing upcoming events each month, but if you’d like to plan in advance, check out all currently scheduled HealthQuest events.
Access the HealthQuest portal and start earning your points today.