Students, faculty and staff are all invited to join Wichita State’s Shocker Career Accelerator for its JCPenney Suit-Up event 4-7p.m. Sunday, Feb. 6 at the JCPenney located in Towne East Mall (7700 East Kellogg Drive). A valid WSU ID is required for participation.
The event will include up to 60% off select men and women’s career dress apparel and shoes when participants use the extra 30% off Suit-Up coupon available at the event. A valid WSU ID is required for participation. Other incentives at the event will include the following:
- Salon: Participants can receive a free hair consultation, haircare mini or schedule an appointment.
- JCPenney mobile app: Participants can download the JCPenney mobile app be before the event for a chance to win $10 rewards.
- Shop career dress apparel: Members can check out the newest seasonal items including career dress apparel, fashion, jewelry, handbags and luggage.
- Sephora Inside JCPenney: Members can receive a free beauty consultation, trial size samples and 15% off Sephora collection items in store.
- Shop online: If you prefer to shop online, text SHOCKS to 67292 to get your coupon.
For more information, contact 316-978-3688 or SCA@wichita.edu.