Employees enrolled in 2022 coverage through the State Employee Health Plan can earn a premium discount worth $480 annually and HSA/HRA rewards dollars up to $500 per year for each employee and covered spouse by logging healthy activities throughout the year.
In December, there is one event currently scheduled worth up to one credit: At 1 p.m. Dec. 7, there will be a webinar on managing holiday stress. Register for the webinar.
Take advantage of some of the on-demand and online options to earn HealthQuest credits.
- Online wellness assessment: Earn 10 credits for completing this assessment.
- 2022 HealthQuest program overview video and quiz: Earn three credits for watching this video and completing the short quiz.
- Virtual health coaching sessions: Earn up to 15 credits (maxibe1 health coaching per day, one credit each) by scheduling health coaching sessions. You can choose a health coach who is a nurse, a dietitian or a trainer.
- Learning modules: Earn up to 12 credits by completing on-demand learning modules in the HealthQuest portal. Choose from dozens of topics.
- EAP on-demand training: Earn up to 10 credits combined by completing EAP on-demand training that you can access through the HealthQuest portal and attending EAP webinars (max one credit per day).
- KPERS financial wellness learning module: Earn 10 credits by completing this five-week learning module.
We’ll be publishing upcoming events each month, but if you’d like to plan in advance, check out all currently scheduled HealthQuest events.