Here are five tips from Student Health Services to make your COVID-19 vaccine experience fast and efficient:
- Appointments are required. Schedule at myWSU webpage under the “Home” tab.
- Always bring your Dispense Assist form. For both the first and second vaccines. Complete, print and sign this form to bring with you.
- Bring your COVID-19 vaccine card. For your second appointment, bring this card to be completed.
- Be on time for your appointment! Vaccines are time-sensitive. If you’re late, your vaccine may be given to someone else.
- Be prepared to wait 15-30 minutes after your vaccine. This is for both first and second vaccines.
COVID-19 vaccines are available to all students, faculty and staff at Wichita State. Vaccinations are also available for immediate family members (ages 18 and older) of Wichita State and WSU Tech students, faculty and staff.