All faculty and staff are invited to attend one of three upcoming Curriculum Management (CIM) virtual training sessions available this semester at the following dates and times:
- 1-2:30 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 22.
- 1-2:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 28.
- 1-2:30 p.m. Thursday, April 20.
The one and a half hour Zoom session will provide a demonstration of how to submit a curriculum change proposal via the online CIM course and program forms, how to search for existing proposals, how a proposal moves through the electronic workflow, and how to approve proposals. The last 30 minutes will be dedicated to questions.
Registration is required to attend the session. To register, visit the myTraining link on the Faculty/Staff tab of myWSU, then search for “CourseLeaf Curriculum (CIM) Administrator & Faculty Remote Training.”
A link to the session will be emailed in advance of the training after registering. Reach out to the instructor if a Zoom link has not be emailed within 24 hours of the registered session. Contact the following for each session:
- For the Feb. 22 session, contact Michelle Haetten, business technology analyst at the Registrar’s Office, at 316-978-6096 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the March 28 and April 20 sessions, contact Ginny Vincent, catalog editor at the Registrar’s Office, at 316-978-5395 or at email@example.com.
To log into CIM during the training session, participants will need a dual authentication (DUO) device.
Staff and faculty who are unable to attend a session can view CourseLeaf user guides on the Registrar Office’s website.