Faculty are encouraged to ask their students who’ve developed research on any philosophical topic to participate in the Shocker Philosophy Conference. Interdisciplinary work with philosophical content is welcome.
- Ethics and social justice
- Aesthetics and art theory
- Biases, fallacies, ways of knowing
- Global perspectives on how to live
- Sustainability and environment
- Scientific explanation, evidence, reasoning
The submission deadline is Dec. 15, and the conference is Feb. 4.
Please encourage your students to submit to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Shocker submission.”