#WichitaStateEngaged is a five-part series of conversations to highlight and elevate some of the engagement work happening on and off campus.
- Engaged Business was in March, and we talked with WSU SBDC and the Wichita Area Black Dollars Matter group.
- Engaged Culture happened in April with The School of Performing Arts and Mulberry Art Gallery.
- Engaged Youth is up next at 1 p.m. May 5 with the Youth Advocacy Coalition. The topic is youth engagement and retention.
- Engaged Education will be in August.
- Engaged Neighbor will be in September.