Student Conduct and Community Standards (SCCS) is raising awareness regarding certain policies in the Code of Conduct at WSU. For the Month of September, SCCS is focusing on academic integrity.
Did you know that Academic Integrity is any act or action which includes:
- Unauthorized use or possession of materials or resources
- Unauthorized collaboration or consultation
- Fabrication, falsification, or misrepresentation of information
- Academic interference
- Unauthorized resubmission
- Facilitation of academic misconduct
- Unauthorized sale, distribution or receipt of academic materials
- Research misconduct as identified in policy 9.13/Misconduct in Research.
More details regarding Academic Integrity violations can be found in Section VI: Prohibited Conduct of the Academic Integrity Handbook.
As a WSU faculty or staff member, you are required to report academic integrity issues to the SCCS office. If outcomes are assigned to the student, such as an assignment grade reduction, course grade reduction, assignment resubmission, etc., please use the academic integrity report form.
To explore other reporting forms (such as the Conduct Reporting Form) at Wichita state, please visit the SCCS Report It website.