The 2022-23 annual non-teaching employee performance evaluations are now accessible for managers to complete the manager review step of the myPerformance evaluation cycle. The manager review should be completed by 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 28.
The 2022-23 review period began March 1, 2022 and ends on Feb. 28, 2023. Managers should first provide summary comments for expectations, competencies and goals then select ratings for all competencies. Managers can progress through each page of the evaluation and select save then submit on the final summary page for the evaluation to be able to progress to the next phase of the cycle on March 1. Managers should then meet with their employees to review and provide a copy of evaluation.
NOTE: The first step of the evaluation cycle, planning, for your 2023-24 direct reports evaluations should now be accessible to managers through myPerformance. This is available to allow managers to meet with their direct reports to discuss both the current end-of-review (2022-23 manager review) and the upcoming begin-of-review (2023-24 planning) at the same time, if desired. The 2023-24 review period for planning expectations, competencies and goals begins March 1, 2023 and ends on Feb. 29, 2024.
- Managers have unlimited access to update and edit content in myPerformance for the 2022-23 direct report evaluations until the employee signature step begins on March 1 provided that the manager has submitted their manager review by Feb. 29. Direct reports will not have access their evaluation to complete the employee signature step (March 1-7, 2023) until the manager review step has been submitted.
- Progress through each page of the evaluation and select save then submit on the final summary page for the evaluation to be able to progress to the next phase of the cycle on March 1 for employee signature.
- You will continue to have access to your direct report evaluations throughout the month of February to edit content (even after selecting submit).
- Managers can add co-planners during this step. A co-planner is someone who has managed a portion of the employee’s work assignment during the evaluation period.
- Need a copy of a past performance evaluation? Check the box that says, “show completed and expired tasks,” then “search.” Select the evaluation and you’ll have to option to print/save to PDF.
myPerformance training is available as an online module through myTraining and includes a condensed “myTraining for managers” version.