The honorees for the 2023 University Faculty Awards will be recognized at 2 p.m. on May 5 at the Frank A. Boettger Auditorium in Woolsey Hall.
The awards recognize excellence in teaching, research and creative activities. RSVP on the University Faculty Awards homepage.
The 2023 University Faculty Award honorees:
- Excellence in Teaching:
- David Long, Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Leadership in the Advancement of Teaching:
- Amy Drassen Ham, Department of Public Health Sciences
- Young Faculty Scholar:
- Mythili Menon, Department of English
- Academy for Effective Teaching:
- John Hammond, Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- Perlekar Tamtam, Department of Engineering Technology
- Excellence in Research:
- Nils Hakansson, Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Excellence Award for Community Research:
- Lisa Parcell, Elliott School of Communication
- Faculty Risk Taker:
- Mehmet Bayram Yildirim, Department of Industrial, Systems and Manufacturing Engineering
- Young Faculty Risk Taker:
- Hongsheng He, School of Computing
- Aubrey Neihaus, School of Education
- Excellence in Online Teaching:
- JaeHwan Byun, School of Education
The Excellence in Creative Activity Award and the Excellence in Accessibility Award will not be presented in fall 2023.