The fifth annual Stock the Shocker Support Locker challenge between faculty and staff is off and running. This friendly competition, co-sponsored by the Faculty and Staff Senates, challenges all university employees to help raise needed items for the Shocker Support Locker.
The group that raises the most items, faculty or staff, will be declared the winner. Drop off non-perishable food items at any of the locations below by Friday, Nov. 10.
- Morrison Hall – Post office
- Woolsey Hall – Business Student Success Center
- Jardine Hall – OneStop
- Elliott Hall – Main level
- Ahlberg Hall – Dean’s office, fourth floor
- Lindquist Hall – Dean’s office, second floor
- Corbin Education Center – Dean’s office
- Partnership 2 Building – Dean’s office (engineering)
- McKnight Arts Center – Fine Arts Advising Center, third floor
- Wallace Hall – Biomedical engineering office, first floor
- Ablah Library – Circulation desk
- Rhatigan Student Center – Student Government Association office, second floor
- Metroplex – Office for Workforce, Professional and Community Education
- WSU West Campus