Student Conduct & Community Standards (SCCS) is raising awareness regarding certain policies in the code of conduct at Wichita State. For the month of March, it is discussing alcohol policy.
The alcohol policy in the code of conduct prohibits multiple actions:
- Underage possession and/or consumption of alcohol.
- Unauthorized possession and/or consumption of alcohol.
- Unauthorized and/or unlawful distribution, sale and/or service of alcohol.
- Possession of common source container(s).
- Social host.
- Excessive and/or rapid consumption.
- Manufacturing and/or producing alcohol.
- Open container.
- Driving while impaired.
- Public intoxication.
More details regarding alcohol and other policies in the code of conduct can be found in section VI: Prohibited Conduct in the Student Code of Conduct Handbook.
SCCS is available to help ensure that students are safe. As a WSU faculty or staff member, to report any potential conduct issue to the SCCS throughout the school year, use the conduct incident response form. To explore other reporting forms at WSU, such as the academic integrity form, visit the Report It homepage.