Employees enrolled in 2023 coverage through the State Employee Health Plan can earn a premium discount worth $480 annually and HSA/HRA rewards dollars up to $500 per year, just by participating and logging healthy activities throughout the year.
Take advantage of March HealthQuest events:
- 2023 HealthQuest program overview video and quiz: Earn five credits for watching this video and completing the short quiz.
- Learning modules: Earn up to 10 credits by completing on-demand learning modules in the HealthQuest portal. There are many different topics to choose from.
- EAP on-demand trainings: Earn up to 10 credits combined by completing EAP on-demand trainings that are available through the HealthQuest portal and attending EAP webinars (max one credit per day).
Take advantage of some of the on-demand and online options to earn HealthQuest credits.
- Marathon Health webinar: March focus on nutrients and serving sizes – 1 p.m. Thursday, March 9. Registration will be sent via email with a link to attend. Deadline to view for incentive credits is Friday, March 17.
- Do you know the six types of nutrients? Do you know what constitutes a serving size of pasta and vegetables? Get started with the basics in this session where we will review the six nutrients, serving sizes for different food groups, and how your plate can reflect nutritional balance at each meal.
As part of the Marathon Health HealthQuest portal, the Healthwise portal offers a ton of information about 26 topics providing a basic overview along with any medical testing and treatment options available for each topic. Check out Healthwise here.
Upcoming events will be published each month, but to plan in advance, check out all currently scheduled HealthQuest events.
Access the HealthQuest portal and start earning points today.