The Department of Political Science will host a panel about the Ukraine-Russia conflict beginning at 11 a.m. Tuesday, March 22 at the Rhatigan Student Center Harvest Room (Room 142). The panelist will include the following members:
- Dr. Dinorah Azpuru, professor of political science
- Dr. Michael Hall, associate professor of political science
- Dr. Alexandra Middlewood, associate professor of political science
- Dominik Lett, political science major
- Moderator – Neal Allen, chair of political science
Audience questions and comments welcome
The panelists will address issues related to the underlying triggers of the crisis, NATO, the sanctions on Russia, democracy, autocracy, and the resolution against Russia at the United Nations General Assembly. The event is open to all Wichita State students, faculty and staff.