The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for 2022-2023 opened Oct. 1. To help students meet the priority filing deadline Dec. 1, the Office of Financial Aid will help students fill their FAFSA forms 2-5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 1 at the Rhatigan Student Center (Room 301). Participants will be entered in a drawing for a book scholarship as well as a chance to win a full-tuition scholarship for spring 2022.
To participate in this event, members will need to bring the following to complete their FAFSA:
- A laptop and/or mobile device (cell phone, tablet, etc.)
- Download the myStudentAid application on your mobile device in Google Play (Android) or Apple App Store.
- Your FSA ID and password – If you need to reset your ID, you can do so at studentaid.gov prior to the event.
- Parents or guardians who are available to call for information.
- Social security number or Alien Registration Number, if applicable.
- Student and parent W-2s received in 2020.
- Student and parent tax returns for 2020 and proof of any other untaxed income.
- Totals of student and parent cash, checking, savings and investment accounts.
For more information about this event or Wichita State financial aid at Wichita State, please contact (316) 978-3430 or by chat at wichita.edu/onestop 24 hours a day, seven days a week.