NVIDIA, NetApp and Mark III Systems are hosting a free AI/Machine Learning Education Series for Wichita State students, faculty, staff and the greater community for spring 2023.
These sessions will feature machine-learning (ML) experts, who will dive into current trends around AI/ML via tutorials and hands-on rapid labs designed around practical AI education. This series is virtual and will be delivered remotely via Jupyter Notebooks.
- Intro to Machine Learning and AI: The Basics, A Tutorial, and Lab — 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday, March 8.
- Introduction to Deep Learning and Neural Networks — 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday, March 22.
- Introduction to Datasets — 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday, April 5
- Introduction to Computer Vision — 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday, April 19
- Getting Started with Containers and AI — 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday, May 3