Students, faculty and staff are all invited to join Wichita State’s Shocker Career Accelerator for its JCPenney Suit-Up Event 3-6 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 12 at the JCPenney located in Towne East Mall.
The event will include up to 60% off select men and women’s career dress apparel and shoes when participants use the extra 30% off Suit-Up coupon available at the event. A valid WSU ID is required for participation. Other incentives at the event will include the following:
- Salon: Participants can receive a free hair consultation, haircare mini or schedule an appointment.
- JCPenney mobile app: Participants can download the JCPenney mobile app before the event for a chance to earn $10 rewards.
- Shop career dress apparel: Members can check out the newest seasonal items including career dress apparel, fashion, jewelry, handbags and luggage.
- Sephora Inside JCPenney: Participants can receive a free beauty consultation, trial size samples and 15% off Sephora collection items in store.
- Shop online: SHOCKS to 67292 to get your coupon.
For more information, contact 316-978-3688 or SCA@wichita.edu.