2023-24 seasonal influenza vaccines and updated 2023-24 COVID-19 vaccines have arrived at Student Health Services. WSU faculty, staff and students — make your appointment now
, while supplies last.
Everyone 6 months and older is recommended to receive one dose of updated influenza and mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. The new COVID-19 vaccine formula targets the variants that are currently circulating in the United States. Who is eligible for the Flu and COVID-19 vaccines at Student Health Services?
- Ages 18 and over
- Currently enrolled WSU students
- Current WSU employees
- Must be at least 10 days past a positive COVID test or COVID-19/influenza-like symptoms.
How to get your vaccination?
- Appointments are required. Call 316-978-4792 to schedule.
- Bring your current health insurance card to use your possible free immunization benefits. If SHS is considered out of network with your insurance, you may have out-of-pocket costs.
- Allow 15 minutes to sit and wait after receiving the COVID-19 vaccination.
How much do the vaccinations cost?
- Flu Vaccines – $25, plus administration fee
- 2023-24 COVID booster vaccine – Pfizer Comirnaty – $125, plus administration fee
Other COVID-19 vaccination locations in the Wichita Community: vaccines.gov/search
- When searching on the site, uninsured or underinsured persons should be sure to click the box for “Bridge Access Program Participant” while searching for a vaccine using this site. This program provides no-cost COVID-19 vaccines to adults without health insurance and adults whose insurance does not cover all COVID-19 vaccine costs. There are 19 pharmacies or health departments in the Wichita area that are authorized participants of this program.