Employees enrolled in 2022 coverage through the State Employee Health Plan can earn a premium discount worth $480 annually and HSA/HRA rewards dollars up to $500 per year for each employee and covered spouse just by participating and logging healthy activities throughout the year.
In November, there is one event currently scheduled, worth up to one credit.
Take advantage of some of the on-demand and online options to earn HealthQuest credits.
- Online Wellness Assessment: You can earn 10 credits for completing this assessment.
- 2022 HealthQuest program overview video and quiz: You can earn three credits for watching this video and completing the short quiz.
- Virtual health coaching sessions: You can earn up to 15 credits (max one health coaching per day, one credit each) by scheduling health coaching sessions. You can choose a health coach who is a nurse (RN), a dietitian or a trainer when scheduling sessions.
- Learning modules: You can earn up to 12 credits by completing on-demand learning modules in the HealthQuest portal. There are many different topics to choose from.
- EAP on-demand trainings: You can earn up to 10 credits combined by completing EAP on-demand trainings that you can access through the HealthQuest portal and attending EAP webinars (max one credit a day).
- KPERS Financial Wellness Learning Module: You can earn 10 credits by completing this five-week learning module.
We’ll be publishing upcoming events each month, but if you’d like to plan in advance, check out all currently scheduled HealthQuest events.