October 14, 2021 — Departments neeeding to dispose any old or expired waste chemicals, paints, batteries and light bulbs should submit a Facilities Services work order to Wichita State's Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) department. Once EHS receives the form, they will schedule a pick-up time with the requesting department to remove the waste.