Update your contact/emergency/military information in MyWSU

Students are requested to provide updated information to Wichita State anytime there is a change to contact information. This includes mailing address, phone number and emergency contact. It is especially important that you provide and update an emergency contact.

The person you list will only be contacted in the event of a health or safety emergency in which you are personally involved. If you live on campus, this will also be the person contacted should you be reported as missing. You may list a parent, family member, spouse or other trusted individual as your emergency contact. You will find the link to your profile page on the myWSU Home tab, under “Student Tools” and “myContact Info.” A separate link there also provides an opportunity to update self-reported military affiliation.

Please take a few minutes and ensure WSU has your updated information and an emergency contact.