Do you need Student Conduct & Community Standards (SCCS) staff to present in a classroom, at a conference, at a departmental meeting or for a program?
SCCS staff are always happy to present on any of the following topics to provide more education for students, staff and faculty on campus regarding its office or policies:
- Overview on academic integrity
- Overview on submitting incident reports
- Overview on specific conduct policies found in 05/student code of conduct
- Overview of specific data from the SCCS office
- Hazing prevention
- Classroom management
- General information about Student Conduct & Community Standards
Fill out the online “Request a Presentation” form to request SCCS staff create a specific presentation. A member of the SCCS team will be assigned to work with you to meet the presentation goals and will be available to present on the topic as well as answer any questions.
Please ensure there is ample of time between the request and the presentation due date, as the presentations will take time to create. The SCCS office will do its best to accommodate presentation dates, and staff will work with you if there are conflicts.
If there are any questions, reach out to SCCS@wichita.edu.