Start the semester off warm and cozy by enjoying hot cocoa with the colleges. From 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 17 and Thursday, Jan. 18, the academic colleges at WSU will serve Shockers hot cocoa to ring in the new semester.
Each college will serve the hot cocoa in their respective buildings:
- College of Applied Studies: Heskett Center and Corbin Education Center lobbies
- Barton School of Business: Woolsey Hall lobby
- College of Engineering: Wallace Hall lobby
- Fairmount College/Honors College: Lindquist Hall lobby
- College of Fine Arts: Duerksen Fine Arts Center in the Miller Lobby
- College of Health Professions: Ahlberg Hall lobby
For questions, contact the Office of Student Affairs at 316-978-3021.