Watermark’s Course Evaluations & Surveys (CES) tool is Wichita State’s new course evaluation tool. Find more information over the coming weeks in WSU Today about CES.
Today’s focus is on the basic timeline.
- The CES administrator programs the pre-determined dates for each process. The pre-determined schedule cannot be modified.
- The CES tasks are sent at midnight on the scheduled start date and ends at 11:59 p.m. on the scheduled end date.
- The “Manage Course” process for instructors: Instructors have 10 days from notification of the opt-out window to delete courses from CES.
- CES evaluations will be open for students for varying lengths of time, depending upon the length of the course term:
- 1-week and 2-week courses: two days
- 5-week to 16-week courses: 10 days
- Summer 4-week to 11-week courses: seven days
- Current CES results will be available at the end of the semester. Results will continue to remain accessible afterwards.
- The availability date will be the Friday after grades are due to Registrar.
- There is a dedicated CES website that includes additional information.
For questions, contact Sandy Ranney at email@example.com.