Stop by the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships workshops and get engaged with financial wellness. The more sessions students attend during the semester, the more entries they’ll receive to enter a giveaway for a full in-state tuition scholarship in spring 2024.
- Buying or Leasing a Car – Noon-2 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 18 in 142 Rhatigan Student Center, Harvest Room
- Living On and Off Campus – Noon-2 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 25 in 233 Rhatigan Student Center, Santa Fe Trail Room
- Black Friday Shopping – Noon-2 p.m. Nov. 17 on the first floor of the Rhatigan Student Center
- Coffee Chat – 8-10:30 a.m. Dec. 4 at Cargill Cafe in Woolsey Hall
- Coffee Chat – 8-10:30 a.m. Dec. 5 at Starbucks in the Rhatigan Student Center
To make an appointment with a peer financial coach or learn more about the program, visit the Shocker Financial Wellness webpage.