Applications for the Future Health Care Professionals (FHCP) Peter Cohen Leadership in Healthcare Scholarship are now being accepted until 5 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 3. To apply, students need to meet the following application requirements:
- Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours for the fall 2023 Semester at Wichita State.
- Students must have a declared major or pre-major within the College of Health Professions.
- Students must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA minimum for any completed college courses/high school before enrollment.
- Students must have fewer than 59 completed credit hours.
Completed applications will consist of:
- A completed application information form
- An applicant essay
- An applicant activities chart
- Signed student certification statements
Applicants must apply via Scholarship University and send all finished applications to email@example.com or deliver a paper copy to 400 Ahlberg Hall.
For questions or concerns, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.