Shockers requested to update their contact information with WSU

Students are requested to provide updated information to Wichita State any time there is a change to contact information. This includes mailing address, phone number and emergency contact. It is especially important that Shockers provide and update their emergency contact.

The person listed will only be contacted in the event of a health or safety emergency in which you are personally involved. If you live on campus, this will also be the person contacted should you be reported as missing. You may list a parent, family member, spouse or other trusted individual as your emergency contact. You will find the link to your profile page on the myWSU home tab, under “Student Tools” and “myContact Info”. A separate link also provides an opportunity to update self-reported military affiliation.