See something, hear something, say something: Where to report concerning behavior

For all students, faculty, and staff, Wichita State has a website designed for reporting any concerning behavior. If you come across something that raises concern, you may submit the relevant information using the appropriate form available online.

The website offers reporting forms for various incidents:

  • CARE Team: Report concerns about the health or safety of WSU students, employees or the campus community at large.
  • Title IX/Discrimination: Report any form of discrimination based on sex or other protected characteristics.
  • Bias Incident: Report incidents related to bias.
  • Student Advocate: Report student complaints, and the student advocate can provide resources and resolution options.
  • Conduct: Report disruptive behavior, violations of the Student Code of Conduct or actions that jeopardize academic progress or safety within the campus community.
  • Academic Integrity: Report violations of WSU Policies and Procedures Manual Section 2.17 regarding Student Academic Integrity.
  • Clery: Report any Clery crimes.

Remember that in emergencies, always call the University Police Department at 316-978-3450 or dial 911.