Watermark’s Course Evaluations & Surveys (CES) tool is Wichita State’s new course evaluation tool. Find more information over the coming weeks in WSU Today about CES.
Today’s focus is on emails from CES.
- CES uses email communication to send out information regarding the evaluation process.
- Emails will come from WSU Evaluations, email@example.com.
- Emails are sent according to a specific timeline. CES operates from the course’s part-of-term. Meaning the course start and end dates will determine when emails are sent out.
- If instructors teach courses that are in different terms, they will receive duplicate emails. These emails provide information that pertains to that part-of-term.
- The emails will also inform instructors if they need to take any specific actions regarding their course(s) within CES.
- There is a dedicated CES website that includes additional information.
For questions, contact Sandy Ranney at firstname.lastname@example.org.