Watermark’s Course Evaluations & Surveys (CES) tool is Wichita State’s new course evaluation tool. Find more information over the coming weeks in WSU Today about CES.
Today’s focus is “What Is CES?”
- CES is a course evaluation platform from Watermark. The evaluation portion of the platform is called “Course Evaluations & Surveys” and at WSU, is referred to it as CES.
- CES has replaced SPTEs as the source for course evaluations.
- CES is easy to use and is integrated with Blackboard.
- CES results are electronic and will be available at the end of the semester.
- Using CES should increase response rates.
- There is a dedicated CES website that includes additional information.
For questions, contact Sandra Ranney, CES administrator, at email@example.com.