Registration is now open for the 2023 Michael Tilford Conference, taking place Oct. 5-6 at Washburn University.
The Tilford Conference provides an opportunity for those involved in education, in collaboration with community business leaders, to examine diversity in education and business by discussing challenges and opportunities:
- Inspiring awareness of multiple dimensions of diversity, related practices of inclusion and the transformation of education.
- Participating in workshops to learn about challenges and strategies for teaching diverse populations on campuses and in classrooms.
- Sharing your passion for teaching and interacting with students from all backgrounds.
- Reinforcing the integration of multiple dimensions of diversity into student academic and personal development components.
- Exploring how these strategies and practices translate into our businesses and broader communities