New schedule builders and department chairs are encouraged to attend the upcoming Banner Schedule Building Training session with ITS Applications Training and the Registrar’s Office on July 18 and 19. Attendees will learn to enter the course schedule for spring 2024 and view information using Banner 9 and WSU Reporting. Those who are new to Schedule Building are required to attend both Section 1 and Section 2 of the full training.
The following sessions are posted in myTraining. Please register to attend:
- Full Training for new schedule builders (required to attend both sessions):
- Banner Schedule Building Section 1: 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 18
- Banner Schedule Building Section 2: 9 a.m. Wednesday, July 19
- Open Labs for all schedule builders:
- Open Labs have been scheduled; please visit myTraining to register
- Sessions are held weekly in Jabara Hall until the spring 2024 schedule is due on Sept. 1
- Get in-person assistance from Applications Training and the Registrar’s Office
- Stop by for a quiet place to work on your schedule
Visit the Schedule Building homepage for related information.
Contact Corby Redington in Applications Training if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-978-3083.