New schedule builders and department chairs are invited to attend the upcoming Banner Schedule Building Training sessions with ITS Applications Training and the Registrar’s Office on July 18 and 19. Attendees will learn to enter the course schedule for spring 2024 and view information using Banner 9 and WSU Reporting. Those who are new to schedule building are required to attend both Section 1 and Section 2 of the full training.
Experienced schedule builders are encouraged to attend the Schedule Building Overview Session offered on July 11. This is a refresher and is not intended to replace the full two-day training for new schedule builders.
The following sessions are posted in myTraining. Please register to attend:
- Experienced schedule builders:
- Schedule Building Overview: 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 11
- New schedule builders (required to attend both sessions):
- Banner Schedule Building Section 1: 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 18
- Banner Schedule Building Section 2: 9 a.m. Wednesday, July 19
- All schedule builders:
- Open Labs will be made available beginning the week of July 24. Please check myTraining for dates and times
Visit the Schedule Building homepage for schedule building related information.
Contact Corby Redington in Applications Training if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-978-3083.