Fairmount College is seeking a business manager for its dean’s office. The position works in partnership with the dean for strategic financial planning regarding the college’s state, restricted use and Foundation funds.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required for the position:
- Understanding and navigating college budget operations.
- Creating and using spreadsheet and database programming.
- Managing billing, purchasing and travel operations.
- Managing Foundation account budget operations.
- Researching SRO funds, start up budgets and lab issues.
- Strong human relations skills, including oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully work in a diverse team environment.
- Able to learn and utilize digital budgeting and related business management systems.