The next World Trade Council of Wichita (WTCouncil) program will be held on Thursday, Feb 23. Deloitte Consulting will present “What matters: Insights from Deloitte Consulting.” The agenda of the event:
- 6:00 p.m. – Reception sponsored by Deloitte Consulting.
- 7:00 p.m. – Dinner.
- 8:00 p.m. – Welcome from Dr. Usha Haley, chair of the WTCouncil and Barton School chair/professor: “The Global Market for ESG Metrics.”
- 8:10 p.m. – Introduction from Lou Librandi, principal of Deloitte Consulting and director of WTCouncil: “Deloitte: Delivering on Promises.”
- 8:20 p.m. – Presenter: Geoff Tuff, principal of Deloitte Consulting: “Sustainability Imperatives and Business Models in Energy and Industrials.”
- 9:00 p.m. – Questions/adjourn
Attendance for the presentations, without dinner, is free. Attendance that includes a networking hour, three-course sit-down dinner and presentations is $25 for students and $45 for other individuals (subsidized by the WTCouncil). Prior registration is required and no walk-ins will be accepted.
For more information, please contact Sherryl Hubble at email@example.com or at 316-978-3176.