In preparation for the 2022 Holiday Shutdown, the HR Talent Acquisition team will implement the following deadlines related to hiring all positions (excluding the Division of Industry and Defense Programs). This will provide a more positive experience for candidates while ensuring positions are posted and employees are hired successfully prior to the shutdown.
For Posting Benefit Eligible Positions or conducting a search:
- All PAR Forms must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2022.
- PAR forms must be fully approved and submitted to email@example.com by Thursday, Dec. 15, 2022.
- Approved PAR postings must be entered into PeopleAdmin and submitted to the HRIS reviewer by noon Friday, Dec. 16, 2022.
- All Intake meetings must be completed by Monday, Dec. 18, 2022, and job posting wording will be confirmed with the hiring manager and posted by the Talent Acquisition team by end of day on Dec. 20, 2022.
- The first New Hire Orientation (NEO) in 2023 will be held on Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2023. To attend this session:
- All verbal offers must be accepted by the selected candidate by Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2023.
- All candidates must be cleared for hire by HR by noon on Friday, Jan. 6, 2023.
This includes but is not limited to having new hire paperwork completed, and hiring proposal approved in PeopleAdmin. Candidates who are not cleared to begin work by the deadline will have their start date rescheduled and attend the Jan. 24, 2023, NEO.
- Any pending position descriptions or requests for posting received after Dec. 15, 2022 will be handled following the 2022 Holiday Shutdown. Any offers that are accepted after Jan. 3, 2023, will be able to start in NEO on or after Jan. 24, 2023.