Students, faculty and staff are invited to join us for a discussion about campus safety from different perspectives. A panel of diverse representatives of Wichita State University will discuss campus safety from their own unique perspectives at 12:15 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 9 in 233 RSC (Santa Fe Trail room).
- Moderator: Dr. Michael Birzer, professor in the School of Criminal Justice
- Guy Schroeder, chief of police for Wichita State University Police Department
- Dr. Marche Fleming Randle, vice president and chief diversity officer
- Dr. Teri Hall, vice president for student affairs
- Alicia Newell, assistant vice president for student affairs, assessment and retention
- Dr. Kevin Harrison, assistant teaching professor and director of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Gabriel Fonseca, director of student engagement, advocacy and leadership
- Josh Davis, graduate student in the School of Criminal Justice and former police officer
Bring your lunch and join us for this informative discussion. This event is open to the public.