See something, hear something? Say something

Visit to submit a concern. Concerns related to COVID-19, the CARE Team, Title IX and discrimination, bias incidents, student advocates, conduct incident response, academic integrity, and Clery Report can be reported through the Report It page.

If you need to report an emergency, call the Wichita State University Police at 316-978-3450 or 911.