The Staff Senate has once again challenged Faculty Senate to a friendly contest to Stock the Shocker Support Locker now until Oct. 14. Collection sites will be at the following locations:
- 400 Ahlberg (Dean’s Office)
- OneStop front desk
- Morrison Hall Post Office/Central Services
- Shocker Career Accelerator (162 John Bardo Center)
- Rhatigan Student Center
- Duerksen Fine Arts Center east lobby entrance
- Office of International Education reception desk
- Ablah Library circulation desk
- Business Student Success Center (129 Woolsey Hall)
All staff and faculty are invited to participate in this important effort to ensure Wichita State students and colleagues have a full pantry of food and supplies to choose from at the Shocker Support Locker. Member of the University Police Department are pitching in by helping pick up and drop off items.
Learn more at the Staff/Faculty Food Drive challenge Facebook page.