Wichita State University has a single website for all students, staff, and faculty to utilize for reporting any incidents of concerning behavior. If you see something that gives you cause for concern, please submit any information you have through the appropriate form on WSU’s Report It website. The website includes reporting forms for:
- COVID-19 Report – Used to report Positive COVID-19 test results for students only.
- Care Team Report – Used to report any person who is concerned about the health or safety of a WSU student, employee, visitor or the campus community.
- Title IX/ Discrimination Report – Used to report any discrimination on the basis of sex and all forms of protected characteristic discrimination.
- Bias Incident Report– Used to report any bias-related incidents.
- Student Advocate Report – Used to report any student complaint, where the student advocate can help provide resources and resolution options.
- Conduct Report – Used to report behavior that is disruptive to the campus community, infringes on any person’s ability to successfully pursue their academic progress, violates the Student Code of Conduct or puts others or themselves in danger.
- Academic Integrity Report – Used to report violations of the WSU Policies and Procedures Manual Section 2.17 / Student Academic Integrity
- Clery Report – Used to report any crimes related to the Clery Act.
Please remember, that if there is an emergency, members can contact Wichita State University Police at 316-978-3450, or by dialing 911.