All WSU faculty and staff are invited to attend one of four Curriculum Management (CIM) upcoming virtual training sessions available in September at the following dates and times:
- 1-2:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 8
- 1-2:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 13
- 1-2:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 14
- 1-2:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 22
This 1.5-hour Zoom session will provide a demonstration of how to submit a curriculum change proposal via the online CIM course and program forms, how to search for existing proposals, how a proposal moves through the electronic workflow and how to approve proposals. The last 30 minutes will be dedicated to questions.
Registration is required. To register, visit the myTraining link on the Faculty/Staff tab of myWSU, then search for “CourseLeaf Curriculum (CIM) Administrator & Faculty Remote Training.”
Once registered, a link to the session will be emailed to you in advance. Please reach out to the instructor if you do not receive the Zoom link within 24 hours of the registered session, contact the following:
- Sept. 8,13,14 session — Contact Michelle Haetten, Registrar’s Office, at 316-978-6096 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sept. 22 session — Contact Madelyne Toney, ITS Applications Training, at 316-978-3083 email@example.com.
To log into CIM during the training session, you will need your dual authentication (DUO) device.
If you are unable to attend the session, user guides are available at wichita.edu/courseleaf.