Academic Affairs supports several Faculty Fellows programs. The programs provide faculty with the opportunity to learn new skills. If you are interested, check out the details linked below. All applications are due Friday April 1.
- Tilford Incentive Grant – Develop new diversity infused curricula or advance pedagogy to teach diverse populations.
- Recruitment Faculty Fellows – Provide direct outreach to prospective students in high school and community colleges.
- Retention Faculty Fellows – Identify and implement strategies to promote student success and retention.
- Service-Learning Scholars – Incorporate service-learning pedagogy in your curricula.
- Honors College Fellows – Develop independent or collaborative projects to advance Honors education and high-impact practices across campus.
For more information about submission details, visit WSU’s Academic Affairs webpage.