Each year, Wichita State’s Academic Affairs is accepting faculty fellow applications through April 1. Academic Affairs supports faculty fellows in a variety of areas. Faculty fellows have the opportunity to learn new skills and serve students in different ways through these fellowships:
- Tilford Incentive Grant–Develop new diversity infused curricula or advance pedagogy to teach diverse populations.
- Recruitment Faculty Fellows–Provide direct outreach to prospective students in high school and community colleges.
- Retention Faculty Fellows–Identify and implement strategies to promote student success and retention.
- Service-Learning Scholars–Incorporate service-learning pedagogy in your curricula.
- Honors College Fellows-Develop independent or collaborative projects to advance Honors education and high-impact practices across campus.
For more information about submission details, visit WSU’s Academic Affairs webpage.