Let’s talk about accommodations

If you are a student who has a learning, mental or physical disability, make sure to register with the Office of Disability Services (ODS). ODS helps students ensure they have the accommodations they  need in all their classrooms and university activities to help students meet their goals. Students that require temporary  assistance also qualify for these accommodations.

Visit the ODS website to find out if you qualify to receive support.