Employees enrolled in 2021 coverage through the State Employee Health Plan can earn a premium discount worth $480 annually and Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) reward dollars up to $500 per year for each employee and covered spouse, just by participating and logging healthy activities throughout the year.
One event is scheduled for November worth up to one point.
- 10:30-11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 3, “Gratitude: A Skill for Happier Living”, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) webinar. Register online. (one point)
Now is a good time to take advantage of some of the On-Demand and online options to earn HealthQuest points.
- Virtual Health Coaching Sessions: You can earn up to 15 points (maximum of one health coaching per day, one point each) by scheduling Health Coaching Sessions. You can choose a health coach who is a nurse (RN), a dietitian, or a trainer when scheduling sessions.
- Learning Modules: You can earn up to five points by completing on-demand learning modules in the HealthQuest portal. There are 18 topics to choose from.
- EAP On-Demand Trainings: You can earn up to eight points (maximum of one point per day) by completing EAP on-demand training and webinars that you can access through the HealthQuest portal. There are 32 topics to choose from.
- HealthQuest Financial Wellness Learning Module: You can earn five points by completing this four-week learning module.
- Health Assessment Questionnaire: You can earn 10 points for completing this assessment.
- HealthQuest Program Overview Video and Quiz: You can earn three points for watching this video and completing the short quiz.
The deadline to earn points toward HSA/HRA Reward Dollars is Nov. 19, 2021. The deadline to earn points toward your 2022 Premium Discount is Dec. 31, 2021.